Skriv ut ämne
Cops Vs Crooks
Copy Paste från reddit / Armaholic

Cops & Crooks 0.2
Team Deathmatch / RP

Suggested players 10
Minimum Players 3

Briefing:
1-3 suspects has killed an individual in the town of Agia Marina on Stratis. They arrived by boat on the north side of the island and need to get away from the cops. The cops have access to 1 armored veichle, 1 helicopter, a couple of offroads and most important: Radios. The cops goal is to kill all the suspects (Stratis courthouse in on strike...) and the crooks goal is to leave the island by boat. If a civilian spots the criminals, they will call the cops.

Download links:
https://docs.goog...sp=sharing
http://www.mediaf...u6w64tgfih

Wishlist:
* Proper briefing
* Remove the AI-slots by default
* Sirens / sound for the police cars
* Enhanced speed for police cars
* Able to place mines that just do enough damage to injure and/or disable the criminals wheels (Both for Criminals and Cops (Spikemat / Caltrops)
* Dynamic civilians that will report the criminals (if the criminals shoot the civilians they don't report)
* More range of cars (Will have do wait until Beta / Full Release)
* Police cars / Uniforms
* "Criminal" Uniforms
* Change the scenario to a bankrobbery instead (Criminals go to Town X (have several towns to get some element of suprise) and the police is alerted after the robbery)
* Custom Radio sounds
* Be able to capture the criminals alive (Maybe a scoreboard - 10p for kill / 100 for capture)

Misc.
This is my first map that i publish to the public eye and I'm kinda of a n00b when it comes to scripting. Needs some testing (all my Arma-friends is asleep or at work atm...) and lacks alot of features that i want to add. All comments are welcome.

---

Tänkte göra om ganska mycket för denna, 1 liv för skurkar, X liv för poliserna, samt att skurkarna ska utföra "rån" på vissa platser innan de ska fly...
Ja, hej hej!
ah låter kul pröva Smile

kanske kan fixa lite polisgrejer snart i SFP och kanske fråga han om tillstånd att porta till SFP Smile
lätt på! ta denna som uppvärmning på söndag? Smile
CAUTION: I'm a screamer and I'm using Voice-Activated!

Citera

Chris_Acrobat skrev:
lätt på! ta denna som uppvärmning på söndag? Smile

Får väl sätta mig i natt och börja tweaka lite då ;D
Poliserna har en spaningshelikopter och de som testat tycker den har för mycket bränsle, funderar även på att spawna poliserna på mer random ställen, nu är alla koncetrerade runt om skurkarna, deras flyktbil bör även få mindre bränsle så de ev. måste byta fordon.
Ja, hej hej!
Serialkiller or bust!
Går det inte att ha att dom måste tanka på nån fuel-station -ish. När dom väl gör det så går ett alarm att dom tankar just nu på stationen.. sen ha fler stationer än bara en enda.

Sen köra lite civila spawns som kan distrahera lite och vara ivägen.