Visa ämne
Anrop » Anrop » Off-topic
 Skriv ut ämne
Insamling för Randy Stratton
http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fun...ton/153832

Randy är en kille som är dödligt sjuk och beräknas ha en vecka kvar i livet, han har hjälpt till en massa i ofp/arma communityn. Så om det är så lite som 10 kr så skänk det, de behöver hjälp med kostnaderna.

Citera

To our Arma Skype family:

Many of you are aware that our friend Randy Stratton was taken to the hospital on Mar 16. His fight with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy has taken its toll on his body. While in the hospital his condition worsened when he suffered a heart attack. This left his heart functioning at less than 10%, This, coupled with failing organs has delivered the last few blows to our dear friend. While not yet fatal, they are the proverbial "knock out" punches...

From Randy's family:
Randy has been moved to a regular room. They told him this morning he has probably a week more or less to live. He only has a breathing tube and has chosen to not have medication except if he is in extreme pain. He is struggling to breathe but is fully conscious. They have told us we can stay in his room but to not talk to him much. We are just sitting here for him if he needs anything. He just told Angela that he loves her.

From Randy's wife:
I am so sad and my heart is breaking but, I need help.

This is on behalf of a great man. Mr. Randy Stratton, he has not passed yet but it is only a matter of short time. We are asking for any help you can with his cost. Please help so all of us that love Randy can help his with the final dignity of his wonderful earthly body. Thank you for all the support and prayers you have already shown. We thank each and everyone of you.

Citera

granQ skrev:
Randy är en kille som är dödligt sjuk och beräknas ha en vecka kvar i livet, [...]

Citera

19 days left
Sad
CAUTION: I'm a screamer and I'm using Voice-Activated!