Visa ämne
Anrop » Anrop » Multiplayer
 Skriv ut ämne
MOT- India November
Spelas torsdag 19:e mars 2015, 20:15

i.imgur.com/S1nHIWz.jpg
SITUATION
The local insurgents have gone on the offensive, they have been harassing the local population for a long time, but recently the attacks have increased in numbers and in severity.
A few village elders are positive to our presence here. They are providing us with intel about the insurgent operations.

ENEMY FORCES
Insurgents. Well equipped but poorly trained. They have us outnumbered by alot, so pick your fights carefully. Do not underestimate them.

FRIENDLY FORCES
The village elders and their bodyguards are our allies.
No other friendly forces are operating in this AO.

MISSION
Win the hearts and minds of the people in Takistan. Suppress the insurgents in the area. Help the village elders.

EXECUTION
COMMANDERS INTENT
Win the hearts and minds of the people in Takistan.

MOVEMENT PLAN
Take the platoon to see one of the village elders, they will give you further instructions to how we can help the people

FIRE SUPPORT PLAN
No support at this given time.

SPECIAL TASKS
No special tasks.

Spelinfo:
Vi spelar som MOT INDIA NOVEMBER, ett Mobile Observation Team på mission i Takistan. Vår uppgift är att hjälpa lokalbefolkningen med diverse uppgifter för att vinna deras hearts and minds dvs vi vill att dom ska tycka om oss. Detta är ett COOP-mission som jag filat på ett tag. I grund och botten är det ett uppdrag som innehåller en del miniuppdrag. Det mesta slumpas så en spelomgång är inte den andra lik. Uppdraget har stöd för SFP och RHS, men spelas denna gång med standard Arma3-enheter.
nice!
matheez is never late nor is he early he arrives precisely when he means to