i.imgur.com/sgv5GcA.jpg

Timeframe: 4 hour game
Time: 20:00 SWE 19:00 UK
Host: arma.jtf16.org
TS: ts.jtf16.org
Pass: tavla
Players: 50+
Radiosystem: ACRE
Medic: ACE Med Adv, with 1 Medic team only (support group)
Repo: TBA, will have swedish mods, german mods, english mods, ace and a handful small mods.

Background
The uncertain times in Altis, have pushed the UN back and with them all the aid programs that is so needed. From intel gathered, there are several small groups that are now united to take more land. As is, the greek people can't stand against insurgents and are in great need of all the aid programs.

Task
This is a joint task between several european countries, that have one task; secure and push the insurgents back. The focus is hearts and minds, and to forcefully show presence against any insurgent group present in the area. We have an ROE of defend and show presence, therefor we will return fire and shoot to scare.

Groups
We at JTF16 have asked TFW, MPG, NAC, Anrop to join up on this event and hopefully it will open up for more bigger operations in the future. And the size of the game is set to be about 50 people or more.

Idea
The idea is to keep it simple and to point, not to make it to complexed. All loadouts are premade, all events are premade and everything is being overwatched by at least 2 Zeus. We want to showcase different mods, from swedish to german to english, and have people coming from that country as well.

ORBAT
As per picture below, there will be a company commander that will have the orders from his battalion commander. Ingame the CO will talk directly to his PCs, be ingame at all times in the convoy of the company. Even though the CO is leading other operations at the same time, he is there to answer any questions or get the new orders that comes down the chain of command.
Under the CO the platoon commands of each group is leading its own squads and fireteams. If a community is lacking the players to make a whole platoon or squad, there is a joint platoon that will hold players such as that.
i.imgur.com/HNL8xLp.jpg

Briefing
The briefing will be held ingame to each PC from the CO. The task is based on steps, so each step will be taken as the game progress. Meaning that the inital briefing wount be that long, so the game will get going, and when its rolling the orders will start to advance as the game picks up momentum. And as per ORBAT, the CO will be ingame in the convoy to have a first eye on how everything goes and change the setup if needed.

Gear
The gear and uniforms will reflect from where your community is based from, so germans will have the BWmod, the britts will have 3CB BAF etc. That means all from gear to uniforms to vehicles. There will be arranged slots with the country abbreviation such as SWE, ENG, GER attached to its group, so each player will take the right slot.

JTF16 - Supero Omnia
http://jtf16.org/
Redigerat av SkaGGet den 2016-09-02 10:41
Stay frosty !
Nu är detta väldigt earlybird annonserat, mest för att få alla grupper med på spelet och intresserade av att köra ett lite större jointop med andra länder där de använder sina länders mods. Tanken är att skapa en samverkan och möjlighet att öppna för spel med flera communities. Detta har gjorts under en tid nu och detta steg/OP är att inkludera ett par communities till i spelen.

För de flesta involverade så handlar det om två tanks, två apcer och resterande infanteri. Slots som är givna är i grupp om fem, mest för att se vilka som är intresserade och skriver upp sig att komma. Sen kan man stycka in folk i tex tanks, apc eller infanteri.

Spelet i sig är menat att vara enkelt, utan en massa script eller andra mods, det enda större utanför är RHS atm.
Stay frosty !
Ser nice ut Smile
Det kommer vara BAF för engelska grupper, BWMod för tyskarna och SFP för svenskar. Så jag tror att spelet kommer bli sköj Smile
Stay frosty !
3CB BAF eller CUP BAF? Inte för att det gör någon skillnad, mest nyfiken Smile
3CB BAF, kommer inte ha med något ifrån CUP.
Stay frosty !
Det här lät spännande! Smile
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterMindEcho/videos
Kastar upp lite reservplatser, samma krav där: Dyk upp vid tidpunkten för spelet så du kan ta första plats. Nu kan jag inte ge en reservplats en slotplats om någon hoppar av, så aktiv är jag inte här längre, kanske en funktion som ZiP kanske kan klura på (if slotplats=hoppOff then take first Reserv slotplats=true).
Men reservplats är de som är intresserade och kommer dyka upp för att hoppas kan norpa en plats. Gör 5st, tror inte fler är valid.
Stay frosty !
Den där automagisk reservplats kanske vore något Cool
Uppdaterad, repot kommer i nästa vecka.
Stay frosty !
Woop woop, tagga Grin

Tror kan bli sjukt nice
Lagt till Repolänkar nu till detta, uppdaterat OP Modulen också:

JTF16 Main
ftp://repo.jtf16....autoconfig

JTF16 RHS

JTF16 OP1
Stay frosty !
* Updated the Repo for 3cb_Baf
Stay frosty !
I dagsläget så ser allt ut så här gällande styrkor:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent...786F608DB/

Där vi har tyskar till vänster, svenskar i mitt och britter på högern.

Det vi behöver ifrån Anrop är en dessa slots:
endast de som skrivit upp sig
http://anrop.se/o...php?id=682

( 1 ) Plutonchef ----- Bravo 1-1
( 2 ) Team Lead 122 ----- Bravo 2-1 Toktotte
( 3 ) Driver 122 Nickyinsanity
( 4 ) Gunner 122 Soodis
( 5 ) Team Lead 122 - Bravo 2-2 - Alekanderu
( 6 ) Driver 122 - Mpenga
( 7 ) Gunner 122 - Dahlgren
( 8 ) Driver 360 ----- Bravo 3-1 - Sjöquist
( 9 ) Gunner 360