Visa ämne
Anrop » Anrop » Off-topic
 Skriv ut ämne
Spring!!!, Running Contest!!!
3067m on 16 min (Eniro Karta), First run of the year feels good. Coughed and spat like crazy tho.
Day 2 completed.

Due to various bullshit excuses I only ran for 15 mins but hay I brought my dog with me Grin

1,7 km according to my super finnish cellphone.
Day 2 completed.

This time I ran much slower, but I kept running the whole distance. So my time was actually better than last time.

3km / 19.30 minutes

maybe should start running a bit like the chart..
Day 2 done. Felt pretty good though tracks in the woods are still soaking wet (perkele).

Maybe coming warm weekend (+17°C) will help a bit. Probably find myself biking then... Cool
halv åtta hos mig
Day 3 done. Haters gonna hate. Sat+Sun dedicated to biking.
halv åtta hos mig
Im out of the game...
va fan, är fredag.. du hinner.

Go out and run 3 km.. once! Just do it!
Day 3 finished, and my legs hate me Grin
day 3, 20 minutes. Actually looking forward next week, will be a new "track".. need to check my time on that one Smile
Day 4 completed, tried a new track that is easier on the knees. Everything feels a little easier now Grin
should be "day 1, week 2" right? i will run tomorrow i hope (said that monday and tuesday at least)
I sprained my ankle when playing soccer so i think i'll have to drop out.
keivlech, then join and play "capture the flakmoppe" with us tonight Pfft
Biked already 37 km today... going to be interesting running later tonight Grin
halv åtta hos mig

Citera

smartti skrev:
Biked already 37 km today... going to be interesting running later tonight Grin

It's today instead. Yay. If I'm not back, then please tell them to look for body around lat: 61.70038 lon: 27.21926 (WGS84). Might be mighty bears. Roar.
halv åtta hos mig
Still alive, sorry guys. No bears.
halv åtta hos mig
Due to serious Valborg p-a-r-t-y I have to postpone the next jog until Sunday Sad
Perkele, fell out of schedule, but went still running today.

Why aren't you guys running?! Angry
halv åtta hos mig
I take my motorless bike to work everyday , so i dont need any extra excercise's.

Citera

kotten747 skrev:
I take my motorless bike to work everyday , so i dont need any extra excercise's.

I took my motorless butt once again to jogging track. It's boring in this cold weather though.
halv åtta hos mig