Visa ämne
Anrop » ArmA 2 » Allmänt
 Skriv ut ämne
Join LAMBS for Operation "Doom"
*Exercise Exercise Exercise* Operation “Doom” Day 0

media.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/LAND_M1126_Stryker_ICV_Troops_Exit_lg.jpg

Tuesday 24.04.12: As operation “Doom” is still on hold, LAMBS will use this time to conduct both dry and live exercises. We will mix and match teams as fit, but will attempt to retain persistent LIMA teams where asked for. Scenario and roster subject to changes. Victor element is to conduct a separate training exercise on Monday.

More info to come! :nice

Setting
x

Mission
x

SITUATION
x

MISSION
x

ENEMY
x

TERRAIN AND WEATHER
x

TROOPS AVAILABLE
CMD element
VICTOR element (vehicles)
LIMA element (infantry)
MIKE element (mortar support)
DOG element (air support)

TIME
There are no special time limitations.

CIVILIAN CONSIDERATIONS
Truppenübungsplatz Bergen is, as always, free of civilians...

Slots: 24

http://www.nopryl.no/smfprod/index.ph...92.new#new

Entrants (First come, first served.)

Schedule:
1. 19:30: Warmup
2. 20:00: Event start

Time 19:30, 20:00
What. You'll need to sync with Vikings Sheepfarm in SU
Where. Vikings Sheepfarm

-v
Some background info on LAMBS-events.

General background: http://www.nopryl.no/smfprod/index.ph...pic=3982.0

Specific to this event: You will be able to part take in a story driven Arma2 MP campaign. Set as side each tuesday @2000!
Mods?
Yes, quite some mods. Wait, out.

Citera

hJulvort skrev:
Mods?

@ACE
@ACEX
@ACEX_PLA
@ACEX_RU
@ACE_SM (sound mod - optional)
@ACEX_USNavy
@ACRE
@ASR_AI (server mod - optional)
@blakes_ai_fo (used by mission makers - no ai mod)
@brg_africa
@CBA
@ibr_plant
@Jayarma2lib_new
@Lingor
@MBG_Buildings2
@sthud
@stmovement
@Thirsk
@WinterCamos
@MBG_Celle2
@mbg_bulidings3
@US_SEAL
@US_SEAL_ACE
@yup_uh60
Beta 90242
Ah ok.

And we will need six updater to sync these addons @Vikings Sheepfarm?
Redigerat av Vort den 2012-04-23 09:05
Depends on how much you're into masochism Smile
Guys trust me, I've been there with you.. when I saw this list the first thing i thought "oh my god.. and arma2 is already buggy as heck, why on earth would I even inflict even more pain?"

Don't worry, it's really worth it ! I am sure you guys already use SixUpdater, it's easy and handy.. heck if you need help, contact me on steam, my username is thorin12

NF and Anrop has played a few times and it's always been a blast for us Smile I call you to come aboard for a few games, in fact we're even playing a bit training tonight should you want to join!

We've gotten together with some Norwegians (now I know what you're thinking.. but these Norwegians are not only talking about their oil, they're great guys!)

the TS server that we use is

TS server
Address; ts.nopryl.no
Password: non4u

VikingsSheepfarm is a dedicated server.. and is far more stable than the previous rubbish server we used to have haha.
We place once a week and we do have a good attendence.. and in arma2 we all know the more the merrier.

So join up guys! you don't have to join as a clan, you guys can join individually if you want, let yourself be known on LAMBS and we'll slot you in.. and hten you can see what this is all about man Smile

*High fives*
This collides with work (I think? timezone?) but I'll be sure to join some other time.

Citera

Finarvas skrev:
This collides with work (I think? timezone?) but I'll be sure to join some other time.

well it's 1930CET but if you work that late.. I pray for your soul Grin
1930CET (aka nordic superior time) Wink These campaign sessions are a BLAST, guys... you know you want to join.... Grin

EDIT: Thorin'd!
Redigerat av Viking den 2012-04-24 08:46