Visa ämne
Anrop » Anrop » Multiplayer
 Skriv ut ämne
Operation Chimera
Mission update!
We've tried to gets some ariel reconphotos but our drone got shot down by some sort of sam-unit, so the Cobras are grounded.
However you have been assigned a Sniper Team by Pacific Command and they are HALOing in on the island as we speak. For now this is all the info I can give you as they are inserted covert and are ordered not to transmitt any signal until the shit kicks off.
That's all for now.

Semper Fi!
Jag och Mpenga käkar RPG

Filmade men hade råkat nollställa mina inställningar i dxtory, så filen blev på 200 gigabyte. Tror inte jag laddar upp den till youtube i första taget.

Haha underbara videos Grin
Har gått igenom mission 1 för att utveckla och göra ändringar i mission 2 och 3, så att de ska bli ännu bättre. Vad gäller ditt lagg Zip så tror jag att det är dimman som gör att allas fps droppar.
Följande intel plockades upp under mission 1:

"From VDV Command:
Congratulation General. You have made what many comrades thought was impossible, strike a large hidden blow against the West and get away with it. The different ammunition is pinning these actions on the Red Dragon Syndicate. This is only the beginning comrade. We have much bigger plans in the near future and we want you to lead this spearhead. You will get more intel when you get back to Moscow. And General, bring me back some Abrams, Bradleys and Blackhawks."

Stay tuned for next part. Wink
Jag hade inte läst så noga så jag trodde att "Wtf is goin on part 2" var uppföljaren, men det är alltså ett eget op? Är det också ett joint op etc?